Logo Vienna University Library

Changes in borrower status

Please note that the procedure for changing a student borrower status to that of a Diploma and PhD student has changed:

Diploma and PhD students wishing to change their borrower status need to bring along their library card and the "Antrag auf Erteilung eines Diplomand/innen- bzw. Dissertant/innen-Status für Studierende der Uni Wien" form signed by their supervisor. It can be electronically filled in and downloaded from the University Library Downloads page.

  • Kontakt
    FB Anglistik:

    Tel.: +43-1-4277-16531
  • News
    RSS button