ILL departments wishing to request books from our library should take note of the following points:
- ILL requests should go directly to us.
- Books should be returned directly to us.
- Shipping, invoicing and receipt of payment is within the domain of the University Library's ILL Department.
- ILL departments can contact us by e-mail () or by fax (0043-1-4277-16539).
- Libraries outside Austria should send official ILL request slips.
- The loan period for interlibrary loans is 14 days.
- ILL services to libraries may be suspended if books are overdue and claims are ignored.
Readers are advised to contact their library's ILL department if they wish to borrow books from us via interlibrary loan.
Readers at Vienna University who wish to borrow books via ILL from libraries outside Vienna are advised to contact the University Library's ILL department.